This is a living document in which I will be updating the projects I am currently involved in.
These projects are under heavy development, so they might break from time to time as they are improved. Use with care!
- Tangram: A set of UCSF Chimera extensions for molecular modelling.
- DMV: An web-based molecule viewer based on NGL for Google products, like Drive or Gmail. Check it at dmv.insilichem.com.
- fixbibtex: An async script to fix
*.bibbibliography entries using the CrossRef API.
Feel free to use these programs, but please report any problems that you might find. They are feature stable, but some bugs may arise.
- GaudiMM: A multi-objective optimization platform for molecular modeling and sketching.
- OMMProtocol. A command-line application for OpenMM.
- ESIgen. An online supporting information generator for computational chemistry logfiles. Check it at esi.insilichem.com (please wait a few seconds while Heroku boots!).
- GARLEEK: Extend Gaussian’s ONIOM with Tinker force fields.
- EasyMECP: MECP calculations with Gaussian as easy as possible.
- PyChimera: Use UCSF Chimera modules in any Python 2.7 project.
Other projects are also listed in my GitHub profile. I will be updating this post with new information as needed.